Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or setting up an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Columbus.
In Columbus, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, meaning you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your family in Columbus – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Columbus, give us a call at 614-334-3192 or schedule a free appointment.