The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Columbus. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 3 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Columbus, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with maximum comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 614-334-3192 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.