With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your standard tank heater. Truly! We compiled the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This wonderful tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Even though a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.