The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously all year-round, which opens them to a wide array of possible problems.
These malfunctions are generally simple enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues worsen, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you can fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a brief amount on maintenance now could help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Finds Small Issues Ahead of Time
Avoiding huge problems in the first place is the best method to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate vital internal parts. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are repaired as they begin.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The improved performance can lower your energy expenses by up to 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a number of membership plans drafted to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and steadily.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most varied protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems break too. So we do our best to answer a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added benefits by signing up for a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 614-334-3192 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.