Your HVAC system’s wellness is important, since it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a big range of problems.
Frequently issues are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these troubles worsen, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and expenses that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or running correctly, you might question whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds minor troubles early. Stopping large troubles from happening beforehand is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the option to thoroughly inspect and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also offers time to get required repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over the years if troubles are taken care of as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this leads to a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may experience decreased utility expenses, in addition to the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working like it should, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance might help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly heating and cooling costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that match your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with unique perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-conscious, we have the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also receive several other popular pluses of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically quits during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically handling a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on each visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access added advantages by getting one of our membership plans today. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 614-334-3192 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.