No matter what the elements outside in Columbus, the temperature inside your home decides how comfortable it will seem. Find the right temp and your rooms will be a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for an in-depth look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- Summer is right around the corner in Columbus. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Ask my visitors to bring chilled beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most expensive system on the market in Columbus.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and kill a weekend trying to fix it.
- Book a skilled technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and hope it stops.
Time to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to learn how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are critical tasks to prepare your equipment for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency professional will be on the lookout for more significant issues for your home. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained heating and cooling systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to customers at no other cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a steady climb in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is probably going on with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than irritating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, money and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!