No matter what the temperature outside, the temperature inside your house designates how comfortable you will seem. Set it just right and your rooms will be a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself to take an in-depth look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are right around the corner. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Advise my friends to bring chilled beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most expensive system on the market.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a skilled technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and hope it stops.
Get ready to tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and dusting your vents are critical tasks to prepare your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC professional will be on the lookout for more significant issues for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained heating and cooling systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to homeowners at no other cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a stable climb in your charges but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you hear a odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an pricey repair later on. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, money and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!