Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.