Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Stevenson Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.