Summer has made its way to Columbus and the last thing you need is your air conditioner breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s AC from failing with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner every year for an evaluation, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioning tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
A/C system tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a complete cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Inspect blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Examine equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety features
- Analyze temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Columbus is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 614-334-3192 today!