Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s normal to begin thinking about coming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to ensure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at 614-334-3192 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.