It’s easy to not remember routine service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because routine service offers lots of perks for your equipment, including enhanced efficiency and a lower chance for trouble. You can have these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These checks might help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your home. This could help you make a smart selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Annual maintenance offers a lot of pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Pinpoints little troubles before they create expensive repairs.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This checkup is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 614-334-3192. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.