Professional AC Installation in Columbus Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you require AC installation in Columbus, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company install your new system.
That’s where the Experts from Stevenson Service Experts enter. In addition to having the training and credentials to stand behind our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 614-334-3192 to book your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased earlier than 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your energy expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to save on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Stevenson Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to select the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair company in Columbus? Here are a few of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert techs are at your house, you can feel confident they’ll install your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your residence and garden in look-alike shape as when they got there.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your home, we’ll use shoe booties to protect your flooring from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation location to keep your flooring covered from messes during our services.
- First-rate service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve finished exhaustive schooling to earn the most sought-after technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation list throughout the process to double-check each little item is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your system is operating appropriately and matches local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and equipment.
- Frequent updates—We’ll communicate how the process is progressing and when you can count on us to be done.