HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this phrase to refer to your complete heating and cooling system, which includes:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats systems
While there are differing types of HVAC equipment, they all work identically by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to remove particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air through a ducted system or directly into a room, depending on the model of unit you rely on.
At Stevenson Service Experts, we provide a complete selection of outstanding HVAC services in Columbus to meet all your comfort needs. And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.