Furnace Installation in Columbus Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and service HVAC systems, we also give first-rate furnace installation in Columbus.
What makes our expert labor stand out from others? We’ve developed our process over time.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most important technical certification in the industry. They also participate in ongoing industry and equipment education to find the most outstanding methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding work that we give you time to think about it—a full year, in reality.
Call us at 614-334-3192 to book your furnace installation right away.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know just when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, most furnaces run for close to 20 years, although a few may last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and could even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and irritating. Our Experts at Stevenson Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 614-334-3192 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to protect your carpet from any dirt we might carry in. We set up drop cloths at the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality services—Our specialists have obtained some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a checklist to double-check your heater is operating accurately before we leave.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll hook up your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the most excellent work anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Stevenson Service Experts
Need an additional reason to get a heater from Stevenson Service Experts?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 614-334-3192 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.