We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Columbus
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Stevenson Service Experts can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Columbus sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Stevenson Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the expertise, training and ability to handle everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to fail or become obstructed, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find an issue. Fixing it quickly can help you avoid costly loss to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Stevenson Service Experts install a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and fix incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Stevenson Service Experts today at 614-334-3192 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We provide quality equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*